Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find the answer to your question or problem here, please submit a support ticket.
If someone else registered you for training, an account was generated for you under the email address that the person used when they registered you.
To access your account you will need to generate a new password. You can do so using your email address here: Password Recovery
If you are still having difficulty accessing your account please submit a support ticket.
To reset a forgotten password:
- Go to the Password Reset page.
- Enter your email address and you will be sent a special link to change your password.
- Click the special link in the email and you will now be able to create a new password for your account.
If the email is not in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the email please enter a support ticket.
First step is to try to reset your password. You should be able to access the password reset page from any login form or go there directly using this link: Password Reset
This should send you an email with a link to reset your password. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a couple of minutes, please check your spam folder.
If after trying to reset your password you still cannot log in or you do not get an email to reset your password, please submit a support ticket. Use the “Continue as Guest” option since you are not able to log in. Please use the same email address you are trying to log in with.
There are a few ways to access your training dashboard, the first step is to log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, you will find a “Training Dashboard” link in the top menu under “Account”
- You can also access the courses you have taken or are registered to take in your user profile under the “Courses” tab.
- Lastly, if you are in the community section of the website, in the left side column under your “Profile” block there is a link to “Courses” this will take you to the “Courses” tab in your user profile mentioned in #2 above.
Once you have accessed the training dashboard or the courses tab in your user profile, you can click on the course title to access the information about the specific course.