Principles of ISO 22301
Principles of ISO 22301 is a seven-hour training course that provides an in-depth overview of this Business Continuity Management System Standard. ISO 220031 specifies the requirements for the planning, establishment, implementation, monitoring and continual improvement of your Business Continuity Program.
Who should attend?
- Business Continuity Managers and Directors
- Members of a Business Continuity Team
- Executives responsible Business Continuity in their organization
- Anyone responsible for preparing their organization for an upcoming ISO 22301 Certification Audit
- Anyone interested in building a roadmap to get their organization ISO 22301 ready
- Anyone interested in building a Business Continuity Program that is build on ISO 22301 principles
What We Cover:
- An Overview of ISO
- Definition of the Business Continuity Management System
- Understanding the Context of Your Organization
- Leadership Requirements
- How to Plan your BCMS
- Resources and Support Requirements
- Your Operational Response
- Program Measurement
- Continual Improvement
- What Evidence the Auditors Want and How They Collect It
- What the Auditors Are Looking For
- Why Implement ISO 22301?
- Business benefits
- Financial benefits
- Benefits to Interested Parties
- Improved internal processes
- Increased international recognition
Mark Hoffman MBCI, CBCP
Anesis Consulting Group, Inc.
Mark is a senior crisis management and business continuity consultant with cybersecurity response and crisis communications experience in a leadership role, spanning twenty years.
He has a proven track record in developing and implementing crisis management, business continuity and cybersecurity response protocols, and establishing mature business continuity programs and effective governance models.
Hoffman has a reputation for being quick to build relationships and achieve results working collaboratively with business leaders and executives. He has extensive experience in the development and execution of tabletop and operational exercises with a focus on measurable results that lead to overall improvement of plans and programs.
Hoffman presented at ICMC in 2018 and has written numerous articles for PreparedEx and ICMC.