Ransomware attacks happen approximately every 11 seconds. Recent high-profile ransomware attacks on companies around the world have highlighted the need for better advance preparation and response strategies. Introduction to Ransomware is a half-day training course for those interested in preparing for a ransomware event and managing risks related to ransomware.
This training will cover:
- An Overview of Ransomware
- The Most Common Attack Vectors
- Understanding the Impact of Ransomware – Downtime, Resources, and Reputation
- Protection Afforded by Cyber Liability Insurance and Potential Gaps in Coverage
- Ethical and Legal Considerations
- Paying the Ransom
- Strategies for Managing Risk
- Your Ransomware Playbook
- Course Resource Tool Kit: Cyber Playbook Template and Ransomware Resource Checklist
In this short video, Heather Engel answers some questions regarding her background and expertise in cybersecurity and what to expect in this new training course.
*ICMC Members receive 30% off this course and all other training courses! Learn more about membership HERE.
Join us, October 4, 2022 from 11 AM – 3 PM EDT
Course Instructor: Heather Engel
Heather Engel is the founder and Managing Partner at Strategic Cyber Partners, LLC. She is a strategic advisor to government and industry clients on risk management, cyber planning, and security program development; and is an author and a keynote speaker at industry events around the country. She is a recognized subject matter expert in NIST frameworks, FedRAMP, and Payment Card Industry security standards with over 18 years of experience in information technology and security both the private and government sectors.