Event Security 2.0: A force multiplier for ensuring fan safety, business continuity & resiliency
This video is Restricted to Professional Members or those that purchased a ticket for the live event. Please Login or Become a Pro Member to view the full video.
James DeMeo, Founder, President & CEO at USESC: Unified Sports & Entertainment Security Consulting LLC
Managing the constant ebb and flow for today’s special events requires a proactive risk mitigation security mindset. The multiple challenges, which include active shooter, workplace violence, errant drones, inclement/severe weather, terrorism-domestic, international, lone wolf, I/T data-personal information breach, are ever present within the event security vertical. The goal of this webinar is to present an overview of the current challenges facing the multi-billion dollar juggernaut sports and entertainment industry.
The goals and objectives are as follows:
- Discussion of physical security, target hardening, access control, screening measures within the space.
- Responsible social media monitoring-sharing real-time intelligence, information gathering along with fusion centers-JTTF and government resources.
- The intrinsic value of conducting research and implementing effective changes based upon this knowledge, education, and training.
- The potential financial costs an organization may face post incident with respect to inherent lawsuits and duty of care responsibilities for safeguarding events.
- (5) Takeaways which will assist Industry leaders moving forward from such recent tragedies as the Las Vegas massacre and the Parkland-Florida school shooting.