ICMC offers the following Training Courses throughout the year. Please see the list of upcoming training events below.
- Principles of Crisis Management
- Principles of Simulation Exercises
- Principles of Effective Cyber Response
- Principles of Crisis Communications
- Principles of Media Relations
- Principles of Operational Resilience
- Principles of ISO 22301- Business Continuity Management
October 19, 2021 - October 20, 2021
Principles of Crisis Management will cover the characteristics of a crisis, and a framework to manage the life cycle of a crisis from horizon scanning for potential issues, through closure and remediating gaps or Lessons “to be” Learned. To learn more about the details of this course please visit the Principles of Crisis Management course description page.
November 09, 2021 - November 10, 2021
Principles of Simulation Exercises is a one-day training in-person course or 2 session online course that covers the fundamentals of the exercise program, characteristics of simulation exercises, and provides a framework on how to develop, deliver, and evaluate simulation exercises. To learn more about the details of this course please visit the Principles of Simulation Exercises course description page.