In this month’s Tea and Chaos, Rob will interview Erik Endress, who is the CEO at Share911 and a volunteer firefighter and first responder.
Erik works with schools and businesses to support their critical communications during emergencies. We will cover the following topics:
- Why educational intuitions, businesses and other organizations need to have a critical communications system to support emergency situations.
- How should notification systems integrate with first responder groups such as fire, police and emergency medical services?
- 3 examples of how an emergency notification system can help protect your employees.
- What to look for when choosing a notification tool and developing a process.
- Why we should pay attention and learn from incidents.
This session will include Q&A time with Rob and Erik so consider your questions now.
Tea and Chaos is an ICMC Member-only Webinar Series. Register once and have access to the entire series!
Not a member? Join us for only $99/year!