An effective crisis management training and exercise program will increase an organizations ability to identify threats prior to them becoming crises.
If these threats or issues are not pre-identified, and they turn into crises, a well-designed and executed crisis management training and exercise program should have provided relevant knowledge and skills that enables the crisis teams to manage those situations.
Key Discussion Areas:
1. Why Invest in a Crisis Management Training and Exercise Program?
2. Crisis Management Training – Content, Delivery, Improve and Repeat
3. What the Exercise Component Should Look Like
4. Types of Exercises and a 3 Year Approach
5. Connect to Related Programs (Business Continuity, Incident Management, Security etc.)
6. Validate Program Effectiveness
7. Think Ahead – Budget Planning
This Webinar will take place on Wednesday, September 6th at 1:00 PM.