In this month’s Tea and Chaos, Rob will interview Piyali Mandal who is Global Strategic Communications Advisor, Media Trainer, Communications Expert and Entrepreneur.
We will cover the following topics:
- What is Artificial Intelligence – A brief technology lesson.
- What are the 3 main benefits of AI as it relates to crisis management?
- What are the potential pitfalls when using AI for crisis communications / management?
- The positive impact on disaster management.
- Early warning and how AI is shaping our preparedness.
- Scenario planning – are we there yet?
This session will include Q&A time with Rob and Piyali so consider your questions now.
Tea and Chaos is an ICMC Member-only Webinar Series. Register once and have access to the entire series!
Not a member? Join us for only $99/year!
Piyali is a former investigative journalist, counter-terrorism expert and strategic communications advisor with over 15 years of experience working in the media industry. She has trained CEOs and executives from around the world on how to communicate effectively and convey their message confidently, strategically and empathetically with their stakeholders.
For more about Piyali, see her LinkedIn profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/piyali-mandal-mediacoach/