Thank you to everyone who joined us for this free webinar!
During the webinar, Rob Burton and Chris Britton took us on a journey through a fast-paced simulated active shooter tabletop exercise that highlighted the need for critical and timely decision-making during high pressure situations. They also covered:
- Crisis response stage actions and challenges
- Crisis team activation (the how, when and what)
- Stakeholder coordination
- The wider risk management implications
- Obtaining and maintaining SA – Situational Awareness
- Information Management (Risk Intelligence)
In this short clip, Chris discusses the importance of data collection and organization during a crisis event.
Watch this entire webinar on the ICMC video page, HERE.
Want more videos like these? Become an ICMC Member for only $99/year and get access to the complete video library! Learn more HERE.