March 31st marks the 5th anniversary of the first inaugural International Crisis Management Conference at the Aloft Seaport in Boston, MA.
The International Crisis Management Conference Series was formed by PreparedEx — the leading crisis, business continuity, emergency management and security management firm. ICMC was a response to the growing demand for internationally regionalized education and training for preparedness professionals.
This kick-off conference featured industry’s top experts in crisis planning and management, including keynote speaker, cyber security expert Leo Taddeo, then of Cryptzone. Among the other speakers was Joseph F. McEnness, Executive Director of the Office of Risk Management for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston (RCAB), EVP , Mike Lawrence, Chief Reputation Officer at Cone Communications, and Jay Brennan, Co-Founder and President Synergy Solutions just to name a few.
- Leo Taddeo – Cyber Incident Response Planning and Crisis Management
- Joe McEnness – Crisis Management – Planning, Response and Management
- Joseph Lawless – Protecting the Maritime Transportation System
- Mike Lawrence – Crisis Communication in a Wireless World
- Michael Sechrist – Trending Cyber Security Threats
- Jay Brennan – Protecting Against Violent Intruders
- Mark Gillan – Why Organizations Need Incident Command Systems and How to Implement Them
- Heather Bearfiled & Frank Rudewicz – Weathering the Perfect Storm
- Rob Burton – 5 Steps to Creating and Delivering Effective Tabletop
Since the first conference in 2016, ICMC has grown to become The Center of Excellence for Crisis Management Professionals featuring a professional membership community, crisis management training, webinars, and a vast video library with over 50 expert speaker presentations from the four live events in Boston and Newport, RI, virtually in 2020, and the numerous webinars over the years.